We regularly have fondue. Although the boys don’t do the cheese marinated in old socks, we still do broth & meat & old socks for us. It’s usually a weekend thing. There are rules…
- You absolutely must remember which colour stick is yours.
- If your meat falls into the pot, you must rescue it. Otherwise it’s a free for all.
- You do not dip then cook, you must cook & then dip.
- Absolutely NO scooping is allowed.
- Absolutely NO dipping in the dips before you dip in the cheese.
- Tough if you forget the colour of your stick.
- DO NOT put the stick in your mouth AFTER it’s been cooked!
Is always chocolate!
- ABSOLUTELY NO scooping is allowed.
- If you drop your item into the chocolate you must have a 2 minute time out!
- ANYONE can claim the dropped item.
- Dripping chocolate is wasteful & also results in a time out.
- You can’t eat anything without dipping – so no cake or candies on there own.
- There is an optimum time for blowing out the candle – when a grown up tells you to, basically.
So now you know!