- Both boys off school (again – they were also off yesterday too) because a 3 day long weekend isn’t enough, they apparently need 5.
- Up early because of the workman, so we took the dog for her normal walk in the forest.
- Came home, fed the boys, got changed, packed up food & climbing gear & headed to the wall.
- Spent 3 hours belaying the boys, in-between climbs fed & watered them several times.
- Back at home rested very sore knee while practicing guitar & swore a lot!
- Supervised homework & the building of school project.
- Baked a cake & prepared date night dinner.
- Fed the boys – again!
- Fed them cake!
- Both bathed & ready for bed, then lay on the bed to read stories – which they ended up reading to me.
- Hubby came home after very long day with a difficult case – he lay on the bed too!
- Boys in bed – YAY!
- Hubby made G&T’S & while I cooked date night dinner, eaten while I iced poorly knee.
- Painkillers for desert, accompanied by more gin & chocolate.
- Movie night that we’ll both probably fall asleep to!
Have a great family day weekend (to my fellow Canadians anyway 🙂